Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thing #8: more photo fun

I really enjoy photo fun. I don't have a ton of time to play around with it, but I really wish I did because there are some really cool tools out there. I did take some time to use picturetrail.com and set up an awesome slideshow. The really neat thing about this slideshow is that my husband, Mr. Programmer, was working on something very similar to this for our family website. It was very cool-looking. Unfortunately, our family website broke, and with two little ones and lacking time, he didn't have the time to fix the code. Now, using PictureTrail.com, I can post the same type of thing on Flickr or whatever phot-sharing program I choose! Awesome!

So, here it is. While biking across the state of Oklahoma on the yearly organized bike ride called Freewheel, I had my husband snap shots of me and libraries along the way. We've since done this bike ride another couple of times, but in different areas of the state.



No comments: