Thursday, September 11, 2008

Froggy finds Thing #21 a little bit of old, a little bit of new

I'm sitting at home with a crummy cold in front of the tv with nothing to watch, so thought I'd play around more with the 23 things. Yes, I have a book sitting next to me too, but my eyes hurt. And my head hurts. I'm not sure how looking at a screen is any different than looking at pages in a book, but it doesn't seem to hurt as much.

Thing #21: I read the two articles, which seem to validate what we're hoping to learn by doing the 23 things. Get out there in the webspace as a library or librarian and make it work for us. Sounds good to me. I joined the 23 things ning, put my picture up with my cutesy little girl when she just turned a year old. And posted a comment on a couple of co-worker's pages. Hi Louise and Pam!

I looked at some of the other sites that were listed. I'm gonna have to find a scrapbooking network out there somewhere one of these days. I had joined WebJunction a while ago. One of my colleagues is always sending out articles from the site. It must be a great way to share information. They've just undergone a total revamp of their website. I need to set aside some time to explore all the changes.

That means, Thing #21 = done!

No comments: