Friday, September 5, 2008

Froggy finds Thing #14 very useful and fun!

I explored Library Thing for Thing #14. This type of program has come up a few times in one of my committees. I am a reader for the Maud Hart Lovelace Award in MN. One of our members has brought it up a couple of times, but it seems like our group is more of a notecard collecting type of group. Now that I know what this is all about and have taken the time to explore, I think I might support that committee member in her wishes to start this way of organizing the group. Or I'll at least join her in keeping track in this way.

As part of Thing #14, I added my most recent reads to my Library Thing account. These are books I have just read, am reading, or am getting ready to read. I didn't review them yet, but I think that would be a nice way to keep track. Enjoy!


No comments: