Monday, September 8, 2008

Froggy finds Thing #19 good for her MP3 player

Podcasts are lots of fun, and I haven't played with them as much as I would like. I have a really great MP3 player that was gifted to me by my techie husband who may have been planning to give me a present that would last me my entire life. I definitely don't plan on upgrading any time soon. I went to MPR and subscribed to their How's the Family podcast. I listened to the podcast called Families are Consuming MORE! I agree. You can see the list of recent podcasts for this show here: http://minnesota.publicradio.org/radio/podcasts/hows_the_family/.

I can see using my MP3 player a lot more to listen to podcasts, where I haven't used it for that in the past. I see there's a lot out there that's library-related also. My husband was just telling me the other day about a podcast that the creators of Digg have out there. I might have to go check that out. First, I'll have to check back with him to see what it was about... Can't go too overboard, here.

I also checked out Gcast. I have nothing to create a podcast about at this point. And I don't want to put anything out there and waste space and time. We're thinking about posting a class by podcast on our staff wiki in the future. I'll consider using this site to do that.

No comments: