Thursday, September 11, 2008

Froggy finds Thing #22 inspiring

I have to keep this up, huh. Well, I guess.

First of all, I'm going to find out who else in my library has finished the program so that we can chat about everything. I have to say I learned a lot. As part of my resolution to continue, I'll work towards actually using many of the tools that I did find useful. It's a bit overwhelming to put it all together. And I have to confess that I kept at it with Bloglines and like it more now. That was one of the things that I just struggled with, and complained about, in my blog. After I kept with it, it wasn't so bad.

I had originally thought I might turn this blog into a children's reading blog for grades 3 - 8 to talk about all the books that I'm reading for the Maud Hart Lovelace Award nominees. But since I have to keep going with this one, I guess I'll just have to create another blog. Or just use LibraryThing. Something to discuss with my supervisor for a fun task. I've hit babble now. Will stop.

No comments: