Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thing #13: Not too bad

Ah, productivity. I must already realize that I'm terribly disorganized and am try, try, trying to fix the problem.... constantly. I think I mentioned in another thing post that I already use My Yahoo as a homepage on my home computer. I love it. It's so very simple. I checked out all the other tools mentioned, but I am one of those people that uses a PDA. It keeps me going. I carry it everywhere because it is also my phone. And I try to keep my work and private life separate, so I don't worry about syncing the two calendars (and etc.) together. I could see where these would be handy to those who are inclined to use them. I love to do lists. But that's just too tempting to constantly do that, so I have to restrain myself on that one. I'd be doing it all day long and nothing else. I'm considering this one done.

No comments: