Sunday, May 17, 2009

Thing #44: Economy

Here's another Thing virtually done. My family does online banking, so I'm familiar with a lot of the features there. My husband was recently "worried" about one of the grocery bills I brought home, so the other night I was surfing coupon sites to find printable coupons. Found a few, and some recipes too! Some of the other links were pretty interesting. We do pretty good with gas, are spoiled with our cell phones, so those I didn't explore too much. I've heard of and browsed CraigsList and Freecycle. Any tips on saving money are welcome, so I'm going to really peruse some of the stuff in there. I was a little disappointed that the weekend treasure site didn't show anything for Rochester. And I've always been interested in raising a chicken or two. We'll see about that one. I heard you had to get a license to do that in Rochester within the city limits. Fun stuff. Thanks for including it.

No comments: