Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thing #39: Digital Storytelling


I'm skipping a Thing, although I've looked into it. I'll come back to it when I get a video to post. Digital Storytelling is a fun thing for me if only because it gave me the opportunity to play with things that I had wanted to anyway. I do scrapbooking as a hobby, and have recently started in on digital scrapbooking. So, even though I looked at some of the items linked, I didn't get into it a ton. I like Scrapblog. It's advertised in all the scrapbooking magazines that I read, besides the Creative Memories one, that only advertises it's own products. :) I did toodle around with some of the recommended items, but I have to post one of my own creations here. It's my favorite. And usually, I try to avoid putting my kids out there, but I just can't help it.

No comments: