Monday, May 11, 2009

Thing #37: Photo Tales

We're getting into things that I really like to do through scrapbooking, which is neat to be able to learn about. I still have my account with Flickr, but haven't done much with it. My family has a photo-sharing site at SmugMug, and they have some neat features. But I would like to keep my family somewhat anonymous, so I'm not putting the link out there.

I posted a Slideoo slide in the sidebar of my Flickr pictures, registered for One True Media and Picnik. Both of these are pretty cool. I've struggled with some projects at work that involved photos because I have editing software at home and know how to use it, but not anything of note at work. So, it's neat to know that it's available out there, if needed. I love Picasa and use it at home. I've recently recommended it for use at work, but I don't have enough photos for work that I need it at this point.

Cool stuff! I'll be bookmarking a lot of the photo editing sites for use at home in my scrapbooking hobby and may use some for a slideshow I'm working on for work.

No comments: