Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thing #30: Delicious, Part 2

I'm a little perplexed on this one. I watched the film (very low volume). I read the article, which seemed outdated, as some of the items referred to didn't seem to be there anymore. I tried to do some searches in my browser... and failed! I got an error message wanting to know if I wanted to try to search it on Google instead. Hmmm...

I did have some success though. I added a friend to my network. Since I don't really know anyone right now who uses Delicious, I didn't subscribe to anyone through my inbox. And there wasn't an option for the tag part. Or I'm missing it. Or something. But that would be a really neat feature... if it were there. Did the tagroll, which I really like because I love word clouds. They're just fun. Words, all floating around. It reminds me of scrapbooking, and makes me happy. :) And I added a badge to my blog, which seemed redundant, since the tagroll is there, you know, with the exact same information. So, probably going to delete that when it irritates me enough.

Okie dokie. Thing #30. Done. Dare I look to see what's next?

No comments: