Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thing #29: Googalot

It's Google tools! I have to say, I've been tempted to sign up for GMail for a while, but now I feel like I should have done it a lot sooner. Very nice! I like the calendar feature, although I have a Palm for that, so will probably not use it as much. But, it might be nice for sharing events and appointments with family. I looked at the Labs, but will have to take another look. I didn't find anything I was interested in using upon first perusal. And there were a lot of neat themes. I like the fact that you can choose your own colors too!

I also signed up for a Google alert on slow cooker recipes. It hasn't come back yet with a search result. Let's see... darn! I changed the options to "as it happens" hoping something would pop into my e-mail, but no luck! Maybe that's something I'll have to get back to later.

No comments: