Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thing #6: Quick and Easy


I kind of played around with a card generator. Picked my favorite Homer picture and put it on. Looks like fun. Again, my husband got excited because he used to play Magic, the card game. These cards are just like those, but you can make them your own. Anyway, got it all set up, picked a background color, put in text and photo. Did not realize that this particular color had spiders on the background until I e-mailed it to myself and looked at it enlarged. Now my beautiful relaxed puppy looks like the spiders are coming to get him!!! Oh well. It was still fun to do, and I could see applications within the library world.

1 comment:

Mollie Pherson said...

Woo Hoo! Glad to see you have joined Round 2 of 23 Things on a Stick! I just love the picture of Homer--what a cutie! Have fun along the way and remember there will be prizes to all who complete the program by September 15th. Enjoy!

Mollie from SELCO